ABOUT LEGAL HELP CENTERS
“The difficult we do at once; the impossible takes a bit longer.”
– Inscription on the memorial to the Seabees (U. S. Naval Construction Battalions)
Legal Help Centers is free consumer service which helps people in need of legal services connect with experienced law firms in their state. When you fill out our contact form you can be assured that a law firm or a staff counselor will call you within 24 hours. We have been helping people accused of crimes and their families connect with experienced criminal defense lawyers for more than 15 years.
If you’ve spent any amount of time looking for a lawyer online you know how hard it is to find an experienced criminal defense lawyer to answer your questions. Our criminal defense lawyers worry about your case so you don’t have to. All of our experienced criminal defense Law Firms work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
If you’ve been accused of a serious crime you will need an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom, your permanent record, keep you from prolonged jail time and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of your charges.
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your getting on with your life.
About Criminal Leads for Law Firms
Legal Help Center is also a supplier of online Criminal law Leads. Legal Help Centers is an Internet Marketing agency tailored toward the Legal Services industry. Through our portfolio of websites we generate inquiries from prospective clients who need legal assistance. The attorneys who we work with receive exclusive access to these inquiries in their geographic area.
Legal Help Centers began in 1999 helping lawyers get listed on search engines. Over the years we began providing exclusive criminal law and personal injury leads to lawyers that we have developed trusted relationships with in all 50 states. Since 1999, Legal Help Centers have generated more than 400,000 criminal law leads for law firms across the United States.
Legal Help Centers has a portfolio of websites designed to help consumers find professional services from law firms in a number of legal practice areas. Using our more than 15 years of experience and expert knowledge in Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Advertising and Search Engine Marketing we help consumers get the best legal representation for their lawsuits and help lawyers get real-time Criminal Law leads.
All of our Criminal Law Leads are internet search generated. We use very high quality websites to attract consumers arriving from highly targeted marketing campaigns, all of which are designed and managed in-house by our team.
We pay for traffic ensuring that we only attract the right kind of audience, which along with organic search engine optimization methods we adopt on our websites produces us the highest standard in lead quality.
If you have an interest in receiving our Contact us by filling the form to the right and one of our lead generation team will get in touch with you ASAP to find out more about your requirements.
We’ve been helping legal professionals market their businesses and simplify their advertising for over 15 years, and we’re confident we can help you, too.
How to Sign Up
To learn more about our exclusive Criminal Defense Leads, you can call us at 1-888.253.0980 to make an appointment to discuss marketing strategies for areas of law.
The Quick Facts About Us:
- We are here to help you find an experienced criminal defense lawyer .
- We have 10 years experience connecting people with defense lawyers that will fight for you.
- Criminal cases can be very complex and time consuming.
- Time is of the essence when it comes to protecting your rights in a criminal case.
- Navigating through the legal process can be complicated and we will prepare you for this process.
- We are to help your family sort through the legal issues resulting from an arrest or conviction.
We connect you with experienced defense attorneys that will vigorously represent you throughout the criminal justice process including:
- Bail hearing
- Grand jury indictment
- Initial investigation
- Jail or prison
- Plea negotiations
- Pre-sentencing investigation and reports
Call us today at 866-757-6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
How a Defense Attorney Can Help You:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what’s ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.